Recommend graphics for Clarke tank?

4 replies to this topic
  • devo1

Posted January 27, 2003 - 08:06 AM

I am installing a Clarke tank and seat on my WR426. Could anybody recommend some graphics for the tank and shrouds. I am looking for the most coverage and coolest looking. (Maybe an American flag motif?)

I am in the middle of no-where Kansas, so if I had the same graphics as someone else, you won't have to see them!

Thanks from Devo!

• RSA210

Posted January 27, 2003 - 03:31 PM

Devo,Try Ceet graphics,picked up graphics for my IMS tank from them.I think they have Clarke graphics available as well.Not much of a selection for aftermarket tanks though,good luck :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • devo1

Posted January 28, 2003 - 06:36 AM

Thanks RSA210. There really isn't a whole lot to choose from, is there!

• devo1

Posted January 28, 2003 - 09:11 AM

I've done some research on this to answer my own question. Clarke Mfg. tells me that the WR/YZ conversion tank/seat is an oversized YZ tank. The part numbers for YZ and WR shrouds are the same. (everybody but me probably already knew that...) So I am going to order graphics for a YZF, and if I get the combo, I'll have the extra seat cover for the YZ SDG seat.

I hope this helps someone else with the same question!

• David_Gronlund

Posted January 28, 2003 - 11:32 AM

N-Style has some pretty cool Patriot graphics.

Check it out.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.