finally did it.. bought one

well all of you will be glad to know i stayed with the ol blue.all i can say is damn this thing is light,i swear it feels lighter than my old stl.frame 250f,can't wait to take her for a ride. so no more,what about this,what about that questions.? found a low low hours 07(20-25) for a steal,plus only had to drive a hour or so pick it up.already got some goodies on the way for it-fmf 4.1 pipe,oversized tank with drybrk,flywwght,damper mount,pegs and a few others:banana: if anybody is interested in the stock stuff i'll be pulling off let me know.will post up in classifieds if not.i'm also gonna be putting a rekluse on it before long,but i had to give the ol' wallet a break.will post up some pic before long.

well all of you will be glad to know i stayed with the ol blue.all i can say is damn this thing is light,i swear it feels lighter than my old stl.frame 250f,can't wait to take her for a ride. so no more,what about this,what about that questions.? found a low low hours 07(20-25) for a steal,plus only had to drive a hour or so pick it up.already got some goodies on the way for it-fmf 4.1 pipe,oversized tank with drybrk,flywwght,damper mount,pegs and a few others:banana: if anybody is interested in the stock stuff i'll be pulling off let me know.will post up in classifieds if not.i'm also gonna be putting a rekluse on it before long,but i had to give the ol' wallet a break.will post up some pic before long.

congrats on new bike, ride on! ?