Russ Pearson Rocks the AMA National Hare & Hound!!

1 reply to this topic
  • MadMarche

Posted January 26, 2003 - 08:06 PM

The first AMA National Hare & Hound for 2003 was held in Lucerne Valley, CA today, and I was lucky enough to attend the race. Russ Pearson led the 80 mile race from start to finish. The start of the race was acrossed a valley that was about 1 1/2 miles long with g-outs and cross grain wash outs to contend with before it funneled down into the race course. Russ came into the pits at the half way point with the lead over Brian Brown, Destry Abbott, and Ty Davis, and never looked back. The race ended with a 1800 foot decent down the face of a gnarly mountain side, which was great for the spectators. The final finishing order was Pearson, Abbott, Brown, and Davis. I think that the next riders were Hengeveld, Grieder, and David Pearson. The Honda boys were nose to tail coming down the wash all the way to the checkers... made for great racing. Bottom line, the 450F is proving itself to be one bad ass machine that is going to be a Kawi killer in the desert!! Cya

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Trick_Dual_Sport

Posted January 27, 2003 - 06:21 AM

Marche,

Sorry I missed you guys on Saturday. Maybe next time?

Dale

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.