2005 WR450 Rear Indicator & Relay Loom

3 replies to this topic
  • Scoobster

Posted December 10, 2008 - 09:57 AM

Guys i'm looking for a 2005 WR450 Rear Indicator & Indicator Relay Loom, as i don't have one of these on my bike (only the front indicator plugs are there) i'm guessing that it plugs into the main loom near the airbox and goes to the relay and also to the rear indicators and just wondered if anyone knows where i might find one or find a wiring diagram for one with part numbers if possible :thumbsup:

• John Darbyshire

Posted December 11, 2008 - 06:31 PM

hey Scoobster, check out Ebay(Austr), plenty of WR parts, priced well, a bloke here in Melb. Australia will send parts o/s, and pretty good to deal with. I actually just bought a front indicator from him.. good luck

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Scoobster

Posted December 12, 2008 - 08:41 AM

Thanks John, Could you PM or post his E-Bay ID so i can drop him an e-mail :thumbsup:

• John Darbyshire

Posted December 14, 2008 - 02:39 PM

Hi Scoobster-Sorry for the delay, I couldn't get online over the w/end.
his E-Bay id is "daoradivo", and he lists on the Australian E-Bay site. he generally has heaps of listings, so should be able to help you out. Cheers

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.