Local Hero Mx Jersey Pictures?

23 replies to this topic
  • NEW YORK XR

Posted January 07, 2009 - 10:34 AM

It would just be more reasonable for him to go with HOLESHOT. Being there on the east coast and cheaper. i was not trying to cut anyones bussines. Just giving a suggestion

• livinloud

Posted January 07, 2009 - 05:15 PM

I'm glad he did give me the tip anyways. Idk if it was cheaper, what are LH's like $20 each? i got two jersey's done so that would be what $40 if my math is correct and what $10 shipping maybe? i paid $64 for mine, 3 color lettering to boot. if my math skills are up to date $64 is more than $40 so i disnt take the cheaper way out and im not ragging on LH. i think they do some really nice work but i got to talking with G. Wozney and he said he would get them done up fast for me and he hooked me up with something else. its those little things that make people pick one over the other, not price. i mean LH looks nice and Hale's #117 jersey looks pretty sweet with the metallic red but what made me change my mind was the amazing customer service and the fact that i liked Holeshot's font styles more than LH's. looking at LH's nothing really jumped out at me, yeah i few were cool but when i looked at Holshot's i was like HOLY S%*T thats the style i was dreaming of! i know you said the owner of LH would work with me but from my point of view Holeshot's customer service, styles, colors, price, the hook up, east coast (get my gear back faster), those things are what hooked me. to tell you the truth shifter, i was about ready to order my lettering from LH but then i saw Holeshot. im not saying they stink or anything. they are cheap and many people have said really good things about them but not everyone likes the same things. that why some people pick honda and some yamaha, some FMF and some Dr.D. its just how life is and im sorry if it sounds like im giving LH a bad name because im not.

• livinloud

Posted January 09, 2009 - 11:51 AM

As promised here is the jerseys (For more pics look at the holshot jersey lettering topic)

Posted Image

Posted Image

i think they are the sickest looking jersey's ever!!!!!!

• GENE426

Posted January 09, 2009 - 06:16 PM

those are nice looking jerseys

Related Content

Reviews

KTM 450 EXC 2006 by FoxRocks

KTM 450 EXC 2006
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

yz 2000 and 2003 cylinders by dawson1120

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 6 replies
Forums
Photo

2001 wr250f stalling by YamiRider99

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   WR/YZ 250F
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

My Wr250f 2009 misfire when I switch off the light! Need Help! by bluelabelkk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   WR/YZ 250F
  • 13 replies
Forums
Photo

How to get more power/speed out of a pw50 by JAMRACING21

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Mini/Pee-Wee
  • Hot  55 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

RegisterSign InClose
If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.