i need help

3 replies to this topic
  • freestyle111

Posted July 08, 2002 - 11:43 PM

broke clutch boss today.anyone have one they ae willing to sell?im willing to pay next day air,i need to get bike fixed for protest in sacramento on thurs.or if you no a dealer that has it in stock let me know.im going to be very upset if i dont get to ride wheelie across state capital lawn.i hoping to impress ms.boxer with my riding abilities and take her out for a night on town.who knows maybe ill even score she's hotty.i wonder if sierra club allow her to trim her under brush?

[ July 09, 2002: Message edited by: freestyle111 ]

• BFLee

Posted July 09, 2002 - 08:27 AM

If you need to you can borrow mine for the day. I live in San Ramon, what town do you live in?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • freestyle111

Posted July 09, 2002 - 03:15 PM

thanks for offer,but i got lucky yamaha of troy is going send part nextday air.so i should be back in action by tommorrow night.by the way im in south san fran.

• BFLee

Posted July 10, 2002 - 05:58 AM

If you get a chance, roost that boxer bitch for me :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.