The Knolls Video - 1/26/03

13 replies to this topic
  • blackie

Posted January 26, 2003 - 03:53 PM

A group of us were at the Knolls in Utah today. The weather was awesome and the riding was great! Check out the videos at MotoUtah.Com . The video is in three parts.

• Bamster

Posted January 26, 2003 - 04:55 PM

seems to be unavailable.

• KiwiThumper

Posted January 26, 2003 - 05:19 PM

You have a bandwidth restriction. This is the error I get

Temporarily Unavailable

The Tripod page you are trying to reach has exceeded its hourly bandwidth limit. The site will be available again in 2 hours!

Thank you!

• blackie

Posted January 26, 2003 - 05:30 PM

Man. I just upgraded the site so it could exchange more data. The files are large, so I can see that it would suck the life out of my bandwidth.

• KiwiThumper

Posted January 26, 2003 - 05:51 PM

No Worries,

How big are the files?

• KiwiThumper

Posted January 26, 2003 - 08:29 PM

Very Cool,

Enjoyed the odd spill there too ...
What a great place for jumps !!!!!!!
Are you using Paddle tyres?

• blackie

Posted January 27, 2003 - 04:11 AM

No paddle tires. The dunes are pretty packed since it is winter. Thanks for the input.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ddialogue

Posted January 27, 2003 - 04:13 AM

Great videos! Where's the sound??

• r1superstar

Posted January 27, 2003 - 10:32 AM

Your site is still down. I have been checking since about 2100 last night to present. I will check back later. Thanks................db

• dkwok

Posted January 28, 2003 - 05:03 AM

ya, great videos, nice place to ride,
but there's no sound?

• MOmilkman

Posted January 28, 2003 - 07:08 AM

Great vids.

I sure would like to be able to make videos like that. Mabye someday I will catch up with technology and figure it out.

• blackie

Posted January 28, 2003 - 12:51 PM

My microphone has a short. I am going to replace before the next ride to catch some sound.

• snapcrklnpop

Posted January 28, 2003 - 07:36 PM

Cool videos blackie. Just out of curiosity what was the bike that disappeared out of sight in the second vid? Was it really that fast or did you let off? That place looks like you're riding on the moon.

• blackie

Posted January 29, 2003 - 04:29 AM

That was a WR426. My YZ450 tops out at ~50 MPH. Both the WR426 and YZ426 pulled away from me. It is a difference of 4 gears vs. 5 wide ratio gears.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.