07+ Stator Talk

65 replies to this topic
  • fadingfastsd

Posted January 07, 2010 - 02:31 PM

Hey Brett,
Just talked to Aaron.
That sounds awesome, I'm usually up for a ride as well, day or night.
I've got a 01 KTM EXC400 right now, plated/green stickered with a full light kit.
Where do you guys usually ride?

Posted January 07, 2010 - 02:37 PM

Evan, sending you a pm.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted March 30, 2010 - 02:16 PM

I know there are a few options and I will do my best to create links to each one

1) Baja Designs - Stator Mod (Floating the Ground)

2) Ricky Stator - High Output

3) Trail Tech - High Output

4) Electrosports Industries - High Output

I wanted to update the OP to include Electrosports but couldnt so I quoted it above.

Also here is a great tutorial for floating the ground http://www.thumperta...ad.php?t=438469

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted March 21, 2011 - 07:25 AM

My Dad sold his 06 WR450 so we pulled the Electrosports stator out of it with the intentions of installing it in his 09!

Well yesterday, we finally got around to installing it. Had to modify the reg/rec to fit the stock 07+ location.

Ill update next week with how it works and final picture of it mounted :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted April 27, 2011 - 06:57 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

• MANIAC998

Posted April 28, 2011 - 04:55 AM

Aaron, Thanks for bringing this back to life! Lots of excellent info here! Maniac

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.