airbox lid?

1 reply to this topic
  • pymn2001

Posted January 26, 2003 - 08:25 AM

got a new wr400 in oct 2002 rode it a few times then hit a tree two days before christmas so still waiting for tendons/broken bits to start working properly,any way two question really does it make a differance if you take airbox/snorkel from top of a/box as i ride the uk some of the water crossing can be deep does it free the bike up without jetting issues and is it worth looking into the trailtech speedo,only i lost the glass cover on my yamaha one (bugger) and it still works just to rub it in,was thinking that a normal speedo might just fit like a dt -xt etc any ideas.
cant wait to get back out there it will be bloody summer soon >;-)) in england you know long hot balmy days (not)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Powerband

Posted January 26, 2003 - 09:29 AM

You need to definitely take it off and simply monitor the drain plug.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.