spark plug | Bujía

2 replies to this topic
  • guillev

Posted July 08, 2002 - 02:31 PM

Alguien puede traducir mi mensaje?
Tengo una WR400 '00, nunca le hice nada a su motor.
Ni siquiera un regule de válbulas. Pero anda muy bien.
Creen que es necesario que cambie la bujía y regule las válbulas?
Desde ya muchas gracias

Guillermo

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dodger

Posted July 09, 2002 - 09:22 PM

Ok, going to give this a shot..........

Translated from FreeTranslation.com.......

Someone it can translate my message? I have a WR400 '00, never I did nothing to his motor. Not even a to regulate of válbulas. But walks very well. They believe that it is necessary that change the sparkplug and regular the válbulas? Since already many thanks

I'm going to guess "Valbulas" are valves.

Yes, you need to check you plug to make sure the bike is running right as far as jetting goes. Change your oil ever 2 or 3 rides, and check your valve clearance once a year, more if you race. Hope this answers your questions.

Dodger :) :D

Spanish:

Sí, usted necesita comprobarle enchufe para cerciorarse de la bici está funcionando a la derecha por lo que va el echar en chorro. Cambie sus paseos del aceite siempre 2 o 3, y compruebe su separación de la válvula una vez al año, más si usted compite con. Espere que esto conteste sus preguntas.

Adios

[ July 09, 2002: Message edited by: Dodger ]

• Scott_in_San_Diego

Posted July 09, 2002 - 10:35 AM

Guillermo,
Yo tambien tengo un 2000 WR400, es una moto de puta madre. Acabo de comprarla y he cambiado la bujia proque era muy facil de hacerlo. No hice nada con las valbulas porque la moto va muy bien.
Si la moto va bien no es necesario de hacer mas que cambier el aciete.
-Scott

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.