Cali Plated WR Value

5 replies to this topic
  • WR372

Posted December 05, 2008 - 01:39 PM

Is there any value to a 03 WR with CA plates these days? Or is the selling price about the same as a standard WR? What are the going rates? 1500 miles couple of extra goodies.

• PBDBLUE

Posted December 05, 2008 - 01:50 PM

The bigger question is will the DMV transfer the plate or pull it?

• WR372

Posted December 05, 2008 - 02:26 PM

if they didn't question giving it, why would they question transfering it?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted December 05, 2008 - 03:02 PM

The bigger question is will the DMV transfer the plate or pull it?

they should transfer it just fine...i buy a 650r that was plated before the dead line and it transfered just fine.

i also sold a bike the was plated after the dead line and it transferred just fine as well.

• 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted December 05, 2008 - 03:02 PM

Is there any value to a 03 WR with CA plates these days? Or is the selling price about the same as a standard WR? What are the going rates? 1500 miles couple of extra goodies.

you should be able to get about 4000 for it

• T Sure

Posted December 06, 2008 - 12:13 PM

Mine is an 03. Love it would not sell especially since its now street legal.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.