Which Banjo Do I Need?

4 replies to this topic
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted December 05, 2008 - 08:25 AM


Hey Guys
I need to buy a Banjo Bolt w/ Built-in Pressure Switch. Which one do I need?

I plan to get it from Here

Let me know.

  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted December 05, 2008 - 08:51 AM


Well it looks like I can answer my own question.

Baja Design's website says I need This

and after calling and talking with them I have confirmed that is what I need

However I am still left wondering what is the Difference betweent Single and Double Bleed?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted December 05, 2008 - 12:45 PM


I guess ill answer my own question again:

Single Bleed is one whole in the banjo bolt and Double is two holes.

If your looking for a brake switch and you want the Baja Designs one then you can order it from oemcycle using part number 05-9069

This case is closed :thumbsup:


Posted December 05, 2008 - 05:22 PM


Banjo bolt, not banjo? Sorry, I thought this was going somewhere else.

Posted Image

  • JSanfilippo

Posted December 05, 2008 - 09:32 PM


I saw the title to this thread and I thought about the dueling banjos from deliverence. :smirk:

Thanks for the info Aaron. This will come in handy later :thumbsup:


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.