Buying new bike CRF450X OR WR450X

23 replies to this topic
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted December 05, 2008 - 09:49 PM

SS intakes make CRF450 motor bullet proof IMHO.

I would agree...:thumbsup:

My 06 WR had over 11k miles before I sold it with no valve adjustments....they are hard baja, D38 and Dual Sport miles.

• cubera

Posted December 06, 2008 - 06:51 AM

Damn!!:smirk: 1200 hours on ONE bike? And you have three? :thumbsup:

One of these days I'll be able to ride as often as Cubera

I'm lucky I can ride right out of my garage:thumbsup: The bulk of hours on the 450X were when it was the only bike or the only bike I would ride. I had an XR400 but would always ride the 450X. In fact, I only rode the XR400 once after I got the 450X. I then got an '02 YZ250 basket case for a project bike. It was a cheaper and easier project than I expected. Very fun bike but is for sale now because I got a new '07 450R deal of a lifetime. I've been spending most of my time on the 450R the last few weeks. Very fun and very fast! I geared it up a little, put an 18" rear wheel and skid plate on it. Otherwise bone stock and it's great fun to ride. The 450X has been all gone through and once I get all the parts together for the clutch and stator it'll be good to go again. I can't wait to get back on the old girl.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sausage boy

Posted December 06, 2008 - 07:36 AM

Ktm 450 Exc

only if the girl on reception at your KTM dealer is a hottie...:thumbsup:

• Strattos

Posted December 06, 2008 - 02:46 PM

only if the girl on reception at your KTM dealer is a hottie...:thumbsup:

She'd have to be the hottest chick known to man for my money. WR all the way for me. I'm on my second and wouldn't hesitate to go a third when the time comes to update again.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.