New E-mail Address

1 reply to this topic
  • MX_Tuner

Posted July 06, 2002 - 04:57 AM

Effective immediately, my new e-mail address is mxtuner@attbi.com. Good riddance dial up, hello high speed!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted July 06, 2002 - 08:56 AM

I don't know about that new address dude....If I didn't know you so well....ATTBI.....Hmmmm That sounds like a San Francisco downtown address to me.

See ya tomorrow....

BI the way.... I'm going to try and get a spot down on the lower side near the right side of the lake near the lower entrance to the track...There is a Giant Oak Tree that I can fit my whole trailer under....89 degrees for tomorrow...I want shade. I'll get there early and setup for the rest of the gang.

Bonzai :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.