Need a spoke

4 replies to this topic
  • R_Little

Posted July 05, 2002 - 07:15 PM

One of my spokes actually fell out of the nipple.
(I check them all the time, honest!)

Anyway, because I did not zip tie them together like I should, it wraped itself around the hub.

Does anyone know where I can get 1 spoke for a 2000 WR quick, or do I have to mail order a whole set?

Thanks

• TeamScream

Posted July 05, 2002 - 08:09 PM

Buchanans Spoke and Rim <----click here

They are in LA but I know you can order one spoke if thats all ya need.

Great folks down there also...been around for dozens of years

Good luck!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TeamScream

Posted July 05, 2002 - 08:09 PM

Also they ARE open Saturday!

• R_Little

Posted July 06, 2002 - 03:02 AM

Thanks, I checked the site and noticed they only list spokes up to 1997 for YZ's.

I,ll call and check.

By they way, its the spoke for the front wheel I need. If anyone's got a spare laying around.

I note from the archive that Thousand Oaks Yamaha sells single spokes, does anyone have a phone no for them.

Wanna ride next weekend. If I gotta wait, I'll do the BK mod, or maybe I can try to straighten the one I got. It's pretty rounded though.

Thanks

• Sweet_on_my_WR__426

Posted July 06, 2002 - 08:05 AM

Anyway, because I did not zip tie them together like I should, it wraped itself around the hub.

Curious to know what you mean when you say " zip tie " the spokes? Is that something that should be done?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.