Rocky Mountain Rocks !!!

4 replies to this topic
  • Fryboy

Posted January 24, 2003 - 04:20 AM

Hi everyone,

I know a lot of you already know about Rocky Mountain, the great prices, fast delivery, and great service you get from them when buying parts (not offered at Thumpertalk.com) :D

To my surprise, I received a letter from Rocky Mountain. I wondered, what is this? A bill or something? NOPE ! It was, get this, a Gift Certificate for $86.08 thanking me for participating in their frequent buyer program. :) I didn't even know I had participated?

I have bought a lot of crap in my day from many a different store and have never, and I repeat never, received anything like this. I feel like I got the better end of the deal and that my friends doesn't happen often.

Just wanted to share my Rocky Mountain Story with you all.

Fryboy

• FedEx250F

Posted January 24, 2003 - 05:37 AM

RM is a great company!! I buy everything I can from them and they always have it in stock.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Team_Oatmeal_Pie

Posted January 24, 2003 - 10:19 AM

Me too, I was suprised to receive $57 in a gift cert yesterday. I just purchased some more stuff with that free money.
Fryboy, I would be at SF SX but the baby is coming anyday now, other wise I would have been there. I assume you are going, and will have a great time. I made the Seattle show every year before the imploded the dome. Have fun. And post the results in your title. :) :D Just kidding

• Fryboy

Posted January 24, 2003 - 10:21 AM

Hey Team Oatmeal Pie,

Congratulations on your new arrival ! I didn't know you were expecting. Must of been last years Thumpertalk ride which inspired you? Or is it them pies? LOL

Hope you are coming to this year's ride
Fryboy

• Rokatt88

Posted January 24, 2003 - 11:05 AM

I Ditto It! Rocky Mountain Kicks A**!

Did the same thing. Got home, checked the mail, saw the letter, wondered what this was all about and...BAM! There it was...My Gift Cert. for 68 semolians! Gonna study the catalog real good this weekend to see how to spend it!

Peace-Out! :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.