Brake Bleeding Problem

1 reply to this topic
  • chambers

Posted December 01, 2008 - 03:52 AM

I have searched the forums aswell as the net and looked at loads of different things but nothing seems to work. - have fitted braided lines and am using a mityvac pump to draw the dot4 out through the bleed nipple on the caliper but - am constantly getting air, its at the point where I have been on for a few hours and there still doesn't seem to be eough pressure to even push the pistons out fully when the caliper is off, when its on it does grip the disc but I wouldn't think its enough to stop anything. Can anyone give me some suggestions

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • face_plant

Posted December 01, 2008 - 02:28 PM

picture flicking the lever but snap it in and out very fast i had them take an hour or so before it took.
just take the cap off and snap it in half strokes, watch all the lil bubbles come up, when you get full pressure thats when you bleeed it

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.