Dmc Afterburner Comp. Rocks !!!

5 replies to this topic
  • xorron5

Posted November 30, 2008 - 08:11 AM

Hi ,if u are lost in the sea of aftermarket exhaust systems ,i can proudly recommend DMC afterburner competition serie ,it also comes with the quiet
insert type..mine is the louder one ,not wery loud eather ,just deep throaty sound...anyway i put it on last night bolting is easy as it gets..
the pipe looks awesome...
and to day had my first rides..i have an -09 yz450f from japan what allready comes with powerbomb header and long type exhaust...but holy cow !
what a difference, crazy acceleration and mega pull from low to top...i did a lot of search before i decided to get an dmc and i must say 10 out of 10 points :bonk: ...:bonk: :bonk:

• antmoore

Posted June 27, 2009 - 07:05 PM

Hay there, I have to say I totally agree with ya, I just put the full system on my RMZ450 and WOW:banana: what a difference, keeps pulling right through the revs and no shagging about with jetting, designed for stock settings, Big props to DMC :lol: :worthy:

• CaptainKnobby

Posted June 29, 2009 - 04:14 AM

Most all after market exhausts give better performence than stock exhaust. Its more about what kind of look you want and then determine if it has the power you wanted. Cause we all know none of us can go out and buy every after market pipe out there and try each and everyone of them and then pick which one offers the most power.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ThumperKid250F

Posted June 29, 2009 - 08:05 AM

got any pictures ?

• antmoore

Posted June 29, 2009 - 01:03 PM

DMC web-site

http://www.dmc-on-line.com/

• desert-rat660

Posted June 30, 2009 - 05:06 PM

i have the dmc comp exhaust, the nut broke off the exhaust pipe where it bolts to the subframe after a few rides. im looking to get an FMF system

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  94 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.