Any CO riders interested in a WR ride in Breckenridge?

3 replies to this topic
  • Dougie

Posted July 03, 2002 - 10:55 AM

Before it all gets shut down for the summer (doesn't seem like it all is closing up), How about an all CO WR ride on a Saturday in Late July or early Aug up in Breckenridge? Anyone interested? Possibly July 27th or Aug 3rd.

• SealClubber

Posted July 03, 2002 - 11:38 AM

I'm in.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Dodger

Posted July 03, 2002 - 06:35 PM

YO DOUGIE...............

A couple of friends of mine, and myself of course, are riding a bunch of single track up in Brek area on this Saturday - 7/7...............You up??

Let me know.......just want to get some riding in before it gets closed..........

Dodger :D :)

• Dougie

Posted July 04, 2002 - 06:24 AM

Absolutely. Actually, a buddy of mine and I were going up there this Saturday also. What are your plans for departure and where will you park? We planned on leaving by 9am and will go in by the Breck Golf Course and park along the road by the forks.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.