2 replies to this topic
  • billyboy11b

Posted January 23, 2003 - 08:25 AM

I looked into replacing the Speedo/Odo on my 650L and laughed my ass off when I found out the price. I have been eyeing the computer made by Trailtech. Here' the URL for the one I'm talking about.

Anybody got one of these? If so, give me a bit of info as to wheter it's all that it's advertised to be. Thank you for your time

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • qadsan

Posted January 23, 2003 - 09:12 AM

It's a good product, easy to install and does the job nicely. We have a few of them in our family and I've installed a few for neighborhood kids. We had a few initial problems (bad cabble, missing magnets & epoxy), but Trail Tech took care of it without any hassles and their customer support has been first rate in my opinion. Their product has significantly improved since I learned about it over a year ago.

There's also been people who have installed simple inexpensive bicycle computers like the CatEye Enduro II on their bikes and were happy with them. I liked the looks, functionality, flexability and durability of the Trail Tech and I'm happy with it.

• lisa'sxr4

Posted January 23, 2003 - 10:35 AM

Recently installed on both the XR650 and XR400. Works great. Easy to use. And a big thumbs up to TrailTech for their customer service!

Related Content

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

FCR40 Tuning Woes- XR600R by aTuWitty

• Hot  37 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.