Does anybody in Canada have their WR450 yet?

4 replies to this topic
  • IceBox

Posted January 23, 2003 - 07:57 AM

Still waiting, wondering if anybody has gotten word yet for the Canadian version? Thanks

• ^SQUID^_Thumper

Posted January 23, 2003 - 08:52 AM

I saw one at the Calgary Motorcycle Show a couple weeks ago.
I've spoke to a couple of the local Yamaha dealer's, and nobody as of today have taken delivery of any WR's. Any dealer that didn't order any WR's wont take delivery of until March/April.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mdr001

Posted January 23, 2003 - 11:31 AM

i was on the phone this morning with my ice and dirt
riding budy J.P. from SPORT ALLARY in Quebec and he
told me they had only received the WR 250. he thinks
he should receive my 450 NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted January 23, 2003 - 11:35 AM

wondering if anybody has gotten word yet for the Canadian version? Thanks

My dealer in Canada got 1 WR450 and 1 WR250 for the month of January. That's it!!! His next shippment will be in March, then he'll get 2 more bikes, that's it!!

• gsxrguy

Posted January 23, 2003 - 11:37 AM

talk to yamaha canada this morning. truck leaving today or tomorow from vancouver.mine will be deiliverd sat to prince george.I don't think i'l get much sleep till then. yahoo :D :) :D

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.