Looking to buy new WR450F

1 reply to this topic
  • JDLowrance

Posted November 26, 2008 - 08:47 PM

Currently own an 08 YZ450F and am planning on unloading it shortly and purchasing a new WR. 08 or 09, whatever I can get the best deal on.

Was wondering if all of my aftermarket goodies will transfer over to the new machine?

GYT-R bar mounts?
Moose rad guards?
IMS tank?
TM Design chain guide?
Shock spring (obviously fork springs won't work)?
Scott's damper tower mount for post (the one with the bearing built in)?
Dr.D pipe?
Sunline folding levers?

These are the items I'm unsure of. I know the rest of the stuff will bolt up fine.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Oh, by the way, I have a very clean 08 YZ450F for Sale. All stock, only 12 hours and in excellent shape. Never hit the ground. Entertaining all offers.

John

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tribalbc

Posted November 26, 2008 - 09:12 PM

Currently own an 08 YZ450F and am planning on unloading it shortly and purchasing a new WR. 08 or 09, whatever I can get the best deal on.

Was wondering if all of my aftermarket goodies will transfer over to the new machine?

GYT-R bar mounts?
Moose rad guards?
IMS tank?
TM Design chain guide?
Shock spring (obviously fork springs won't work)?
Scott's damper tower mount for post (the one with the bearing built in)?
Dr.D pipe?
Sunline folding levers?
These are the items I'm unsure of. I know the rest of the stuff will bolt up fine.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Oh, by the way, I have a very clean 08 YZ450F for Sale. All stock, only 12 hours and in excellent shape. Never hit the ground. Entertaining all offers.

John

GYT-R bar mounts? would think so
Moose rad guards? ?
IMS tank? yes
TM Design chain guide? yes
Shock spring (obviously fork springs won't work)? pretty sure
Scott's damper tower mount for post (the one with the bearing built in)? ?
Dr.D pipe? yes
Sunline folding levers? yes but your clutch lever won't activate the switch for the starter. You would have to make a continous loop to overide the switch ( you could start in gear without clutch in )

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.