MXA's 450 Shootout

24 replies to this topic
  • 642MX

Posted November 27, 2008 - 09:03 AM

I think its funny how many non-YZF owners lurk in this forum.....lol.

Don't you guys need to back out in the garage and shim your valves?... :bonk: :bonk:

• DPW

Posted November 27, 2008 - 09:05 AM

Don't you guys need to back out in the garage and shim your valves?... :bonk: :bonk:

Oh snap it's on now...:bonk:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • endurodog

Posted November 27, 2008 - 09:19 AM

Haaa now that is funny. I hope that when Yamaha goes EFI that they learn from the other company mistakes. Does anyone know if that is the plan for 2010 models?

• bluedawg

Posted November 27, 2008 - 09:26 AM

see...there goes the racism....i just happen to have a blue baby in the garage...the valves are fine on my yzf,im just needing to get it turn like my honda:p

• thatkid46

Posted November 27, 2008 - 06:59 PM

see...there goes the racism....i just happen to have a blue baby in the garage...the valves are fine on my yzf,im just needing to get it turn like my honda:p

i'd probably spend a bit more time trying to that suspension to work like a blue bike haha:p

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.