What a Blast !!!!!!!!!

4 replies to this topic
  • Traskrider

Posted November 24, 2008 - 06:31 PM

07 WR450 Fee mods, I've been riding with the pea shooter in because i like the quite style of riding but i got a wild hair and pulled it out, (the pea shooter not the hair) does seem to have a bit more snap to it but did have a harder time starting it seeems? not a big deal, but just rode up the Trask today Oregon was beautifull a litttle cold untill we hit the trails. Now why would anyone want any more power than it puts out with just the free mods,this bike climbs just fine! almost perfect for me alot better than my ol KTM 520 which is a great bike but i'm doing so much more with the Yami ! The only thing i think i would do from here is mabye a taller sprocket it gets pretty tight in the trails here but WoW! What a bike !

• Baja trail Rider

Posted November 24, 2008 - 07:12 PM

YEP when you get all the mods done it is a blast.I like mine alot but made many changes to get it right it rips

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • tribalbc

Posted November 24, 2008 - 08:03 PM

If it's tight you'll like 13/52

• AFJ7732W

Posted November 25, 2008 - 01:21 AM

I've also been thinking of "gearing down". 1st is getting to be too low and 2nd is a bit high.

Is the 13 more prone to chew around on the swingarm or subframe?

• Mutu

Posted November 25, 2008 - 10:35 PM

Is the 13 more prone to chew around on the swingarm or subframe?

Yes it is. Your sprockets and chain will wear quicker too.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.