suspension gone wild. Stock settings for 06 model?

5 replies to this topic
  • stev0

Posted November 24, 2008 - 12:27 PM

I had a guy mess with my compression and rebound settings on my suspension. It was supposed to perform better in the whoops but im sure its made it worse.
The bike rebounds way to quickly and sends the front skywards after every jump. Its a real mess in the whoops and id prefer to have the stock settings back. even if it is just in the front.

anybody give me some tips. I dont know much about it, so step by step will help lots

• 2smokeforlife

Posted November 24, 2008 - 12:30 PM

you do not hav a manual

• stev0

Posted November 24, 2008 - 12:36 PM

you do not hav a manual

Strangely Dirtbike in South Africa do not come with a manual.

I do however have a pdf version.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • kskyles

Posted November 24, 2008 - 02:23 PM

once you have your sag set, try this:

it was helpful for me.

• squid

Posted November 24, 2008 - 03:44 PM

get your suspension re valved for your weight the first chance you get best money you will spend.If you can't find out what the stock settings are i would set all the clickers in the middle and start from there .

• BajaFool

Posted November 24, 2008 - 04:18 PM

In your PDF copy of the owner's manual, Chap. 3 Chassis.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.