WR450 Manual.

3 replies to this topic
  • David_Gronlund

Posted January 22, 2003 - 05:06 AM

Any body have any luck getting one yet. My dealer says that they haven't even started printed them. I know thats not true. They wouldn't release a bike with out a manual to go with it. You just may not be able to get them yet.

• charlieb

Posted January 22, 2003 - 05:15 AM

David I have the one that came with my bike. It is called the owner's service manual part number LIT-11626-16-43

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaharichey

Posted January 22, 2003 - 09:02 AM

The manual comes with the bike, Mine was shipped with the bike in the crate, Ithink your dealer is holding out, maybe wants to keep it for himself.

• sabooo

Posted January 22, 2003 - 09:53 AM

There should also be a parts list in the crate with the bike. Dealers normally keep these for themselves. If you're referring to the factory service manual, the part number for it should be on the fische with the rest of the parts. Until the dealer actually gets a particular model in, its not unusual that they dont have the numbers for parts for it.

Cheers,
Sabooo

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.