Dealerships worth checking out while in Phoenix?

4 replies to this topic
  • fershy

Posted January 21, 2003 - 08:49 PM

Going to Phoenix for ten days and wonder if there are any must see dealerships to check out in the Phoenix or surrounding area? Ones with say lots of aftermarket accessories and apparel and reasonable prices? Not doin any riding while I am down there as I just broke my Collarbone high siding the WR on our Canadian Ice~! (studded tires) I'll keep this short as I am typing with one hand!

• David_Gronlund

Posted January 22, 2003 - 04:26 AM

There is always Cycle Gear on Country Club and Southern in Mesa. Ask for Mark, he'll hook you up. There is also a Cycle Gear in the north Phoenix somewhere.

Champion Motorsports in Mesa is another shop I will frequent from time to time when I need OEM parts.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • neWRiver

Posted January 22, 2003 - 07:35 AM

I will second the recommendation on Cycle Gear. They are the only ones I know of that fit your description of a well stocked apparel and accessories shop with reasonable prices. There are tons of other small shops with good stuff (pick up the yellow pages), but Cycle Gear is the only one that approaches "Super Retailer" status. It's like going to the toy store... :)

Stay away from the "Arizona Motorsports Group" dealers (just trust me on that one). Apache Honda (also a Yamaha dealer) is one of the better dealerships in town if you really want to go that route.

• charlieb

Posted January 22, 2003 - 07:54 AM

the north phoenix cycle gear is on cave creek road north of cactus on the west side of the road. The cycle gear on southern and country club has a better selection.

• fershy

Posted January 23, 2003 - 09:31 AM

Thanks fellas, i will follow your recs

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.