WR450F Purchased in So. California Today (1/21)

3 replies to this topic
  • law_boy

Posted January 21, 2003 - 08:01 PM

I just bought my new WR450 after waiting FOREVER. Thank goodness the one guy in front of me on the waiting list didn't want it. (What the heck is wrong with him?) Picked it up tonight and will ride it Thursday and Friday. Wow! I'm so excited I'm feeling sick!

• Jim_Patterson

Posted January 22, 2003 - 02:38 PM

Congatulations. I got mine yesterday, but I have snow and 12 degree weather. So I'm starting to modify it.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted January 22, 2003 - 02:59 PM

The guy in front of you on the list probably got sick of waiting and either:

* bought a YZ

* bought a 250

* Heard that there was a worldwide production stoppage and went threw himself under a passing quad

* bought a CRF (same as going insane really, just without the soft accomodation and the fancy wrap-around clothes

* moved to Alaska and is doing the powernow mod to his snowmobile while he snaps the dribble icicles off his lips...

• Hick

Posted January 22, 2003 - 05:22 PM

Bwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! :) :D :D

That was pretty damn funny.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.