Ride Southern Africa - Anyone Interested???

1 reply to this topic
  • vhoomaha

Posted July 02, 2002 - 07:05 AM

Would anyone be interested in comming out to Swaziland, Botswana, Lesotho (Roof of Africa), Namibia to do some serious enduro trails ???
No noise, emmisions, blah blah blah restrictions to riding out here!

Seriously good fun!!! (no sissies)

enquiries welcome - please post enquires to my PM

[ July 02, 2002: Message edited by: vhoomaha ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • SoCalWR426

Posted July 03, 2002 - 05:27 AM

Me, Me Me, yea I would! As a matter of fact I'm going to Zimbabwe this august-Sept.. When in Zambia last I looked at some awesome riding all over the country. Was charged by bull elephant while in land rover, he had me dead to rights, He let me go. It might not have went so well on my WR though. The logistics would be incredible and $$, but I'm very interested in what you have in mind. Feel free to pm me, perhaps we can brainstorm something..

SoCal

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.