Race Jersey Printing

3 replies to this topic
  • YAMAKAZE

Posted July 02, 2002 - 03:56 AM

Does anyone have a lead on a printer or a graphics shop that does MX Jersey Lettering and Numbering. The place I've been using is too busy to do it any longer and I'm trying to stay away from the Commercial production pricing of (SOCAL Decal)These guys are good but $59.00 per Jersey is about twice what I have been paying.

Thanks in advance....

Bonzai :)

• Jim_Patterson

Posted July 07, 2002 - 09:48 PM

Here is a little more for you to think about. Most of the new highly graphic jerseys use a process called dye sublimination. Most silk screeners will say it's no problem to screen or
heat press on names. But if the temperatures in the drying oven or platten press are too high,the colors can transfer from areas where fabrics sections lay against each other. It is very easy to ruin one or many jerseys if the setup isn't done properly.

01 wr426 street legal , used mainly on Michigan single track. many mods.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted July 07, 2002 - 10:15 AM

Bill,

How long is the wait? I have sent my dist#7 application in and when I get my number. I'd like to have some of my jerseys done.

Thanks
Bill

[ July 07, 2002: Message edited by: Bill ]

• YAMAKAZE

Posted July 08, 2002 - 04:32 AM

Mr Bill....

Give Christy a call at Sweet Bros Graphics, (770) 467-0353. She will be able to tell you how backed up she and Brad are. She told me that I could get a couple sets done by the end of the week.

Bonzai :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.