Head pipe for sale???

3 replies to this topic
  • dkuntz

Posted February 11, 2001 - 04:50 PM

I'm looking for a good used head pipe. I was riding last weekend, crashed and did a number on my head pipe. The good news is that it's not in the way of my oil filter anymore. Bad news, unlike most of you my wife will kill me if I go out and spend $300-$600 on an exhaust system. Just looking for a stock or aftermarket head pipe for a 98 WR400. If I can't find a good used one I am looking at a White bros "High Boy". I am hoping it will match up with my stock exhaust. Surely one of you that has upgraded would selll you stock pipe?

Doug

• Brad

Posted February 11, 2001 - 06:09 PM

I've got a stock header I'll sell you. E-mail me with an offer.

Brad

dbsher@mindspring.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted February 11, 2001 - 08:43 PM

I HAVE USED HEADER PIPES FOR $50.00
CALL TOLL FREE 866-782-4600/818-782-4600

THANKS MARK

• HAY

Posted February 12, 2001 - 06:38 PM

I have a White Bros. "high boy" that i want to get rid of. Email me: jhay84@hotmail.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.