Best Looking Yz450f!!

Yamaha YZ450F 2012

419 replies to this topic
  • yz007f

Posted July 11, 2009 - 07:41 AM

Here's some pics..
Posted Image
Posted Image

Here's a old school 03' 450, I found this pic on my computer I thought this thing was amazing a few years back lol ended up selling it to a young kid in 06'..
Posted Image

• Aka.Goose

Posted July 11, 2009 - 01:41 PM

How could you guys not think this looks good on a blue bike?
I personally wouldn't do it, because like I said, I want to be able to change the color of the bike with graphics...But to say you don't like it is like saying the Victoria Secret models are ugly! :worthy:
Posted Image

• YZ450FIL

Posted July 11, 2009 - 01:55 PM

Colored spoke nippes look retarded, so do those ties they put in sometimes. The blue hubs look good though. That bike needs a blue sprocket to match those hubs, that or silver. That color doesn't go with the rims and hubs.

• grayracer513

Posted July 11, 2009 - 02:30 PM

But to say you don't like (blue hubs) is like saying the Victoria Secret models are ugly!

One or two of them are. :worthy:

• Aka.Goose

Posted July 11, 2009 - 02:38 PM

One or two of them are. :banana:

:worthy: for some strange reason I knew what your comment was going to be before you even posted it...

...for once, hahaha

• Justin89

Posted July 11, 2009 - 03:51 PM

How could you guys not think this looks good on a blue bike?
I personally wouldn't do it, because like I said, I want to be able to change the color of the bike with graphics...But to say you don't like it is like saying the Victoria Secret models are ugly! :banana:
Posted Image

haha Hey, I've seen those wheels before :worthy: :banana:

• Aka.Goose

Posted July 11, 2009 - 04:04 PM

:worthy: lol...What up Justin?

Read this with Bruno's voice in mind:

Bet you never knew people thought your nipples looked retarded...
And that black sprocket with black and blue wheels, jeez what were you thinking?

:banana:

• Justin89

Posted July 11, 2009 - 07:59 PM

:worthy: lol...What up Justin?

Read this with Bruno's voice in mind:

Bet you never knew people thought your nipples looked retarded...
And that black sprocket with black and blue wheels, jeez what were you thinking?

:banana:

Hahaha yea must of slipped my mind on that one. I guess they wouldnt like the black A60's w/black rims and nipples either :banana::banana:

Posted Image
Posted Image

• ReedRulz

Posted July 11, 2009 - 08:14 PM

Colored spoke nippes look retarded, so do those ties they put in sometimes. The blue hubs look good though. That bike needs a blue sprocket to match those hubs, that or silver. That color doesn't go with the rims and hubs.

Your crazy thats probably the best looking wheel setup ive seen! Blue sprocket with blue hub would be to much blue in the center of the wheel.

• YZ450FIL

Posted July 12, 2009 - 06:20 AM

Your crazy thats probably the best looking wheel setup ive seen! Blue sprocket with blue hub would be to much blue in the center of the wheel.

Everyone has their own taste. I think it looks retarded, the sprocket doesn't even match the wheel color. If it did, I could see it a little better. I probably wouldn't do the blue on blue either. I would have went silver.

But, that's why everyone gets an opinion. Just because you may like it or not like it, doesn't mean the next guy feels the same way.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ReedRulz

Posted July 12, 2009 - 03:02 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image 2007 YZ450F

• twosixtwo

Posted July 12, 2009 - 07:07 PM

2009 YZ450F

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Where did you get you backgrounds/number plates from?

• yoshgixxer

Posted July 25, 2009 - 05:13 PM

just got it all together..2006 YZ450F...its a one industries 3000 kit came with all the white plastics,graphics and seat cover for $205 buckis!!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• yoshgixxer

Posted July 25, 2009 - 05:15 PM

horrible color for off road though! oh and installing graphics sucks!!

• gabrams

Posted July 25, 2009 - 07:18 PM

I prefer the plain but classic look, Bob Hannah style.

http://s996.photobuc...nt=DSCN1755.jpg

• jimmy123456789

Posted July 25, 2009 - 07:20 PM

Yoshgixxer, a good buddy of mine had the exact same setup but got tired of the look, so he took off everything except the radiator shroud graphics and the rear fender decal. He also bought black excels and looks so amazing, it's crazy how such small tweaks can make a bike look so much better, just a suggestion. Anyways nice 450's everyone! Keep 'em comin!

• NortonMoto

Posted July 25, 2009 - 07:24 PM

Hmm, No comment

• ZMoney520

Posted July 26, 2009 - 04:29 AM

Just did a refresh on my 2009 to get it ready for Loretta Lynn's National. What do you think?

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• ZMoney520

Posted July 26, 2009 - 05:22 AM

Where did you get you backgrounds/number plates from?

The shrouds came from Rusk Racing and the bacgrounds are throttle jockey.

But if you look above I have redone the bike and it is all decal works now.

• danch111

Posted August 21, 2009 - 01:19 AM

Posted Image

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2012 by ThumperTalk

Yamaha YZ450F 2012
  • * * * * -
  • 11 reviews
  • Last review by Jason Heinrich
  • On June 15, 2016
Forums
Photo

2010-13 Issues? by Calhoun117

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  33 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.