Best Looking Yz450f!!

Yamaha YZ450F 2012

419 replies to this topic
  • ReedRulz

Posted August 21, 2009 - 11:24 AM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image 2007 YZ450F

It doesnt stay this clean all the time this is my bike after a race a couple weeks ago. Posted Image

• saccityfire

Posted August 21, 2009 - 11:34 AM

mxr300ex, why do you have black backgrounds on one side and red on the other or this just a different set of plates for a different race series?

• ReedRulz

Posted August 21, 2009 - 12:27 PM

mxr300ex, why do you have black backgrounds on one side and red on the other or this just a different set of plates for a different race series?

Different set of plates there not red there orange.

• FinchFan194

Posted August 21, 2009 - 02:05 PM

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image 2007 YZ450F

Smart man. . .Starcross tires:thumbsup:

• saccityfire

Posted August 21, 2009 - 08:33 PM

Copy. They're orange. :thumbsup:

• Jibba

Posted August 25, 2009 - 04:45 PM

OK here is my 03 YZ450F.

This is what it looks like today. But in a week, it will look a little different.

Haven't pressure washed it yet as I am tricking it up a little.

Mods thus far - Off Road Riding:
08 WR Front ADR Light
LED Rear Taillight
Complete new Capacity Charged lighting Kit
Trailtech Heavier FW
N-Style Paint 09 Graphics
Complete Engine Rebuild - Only 3 hours on it

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Jibba

Posted August 26, 2009 - 02:57 PM

Any comments on my YZ. :ride:

• ReedRulz

Posted August 26, 2009 - 05:13 PM

OK here is my 03 YZ450F.

This is what it looks like today. But in a week, it will look a little different.

Haven't pressure washed it yet as I am tricking it up a little.

Mods thus far - Off Road Riding:
08 WR Front ADR Light
LED Rear Taillight
Complete new Capacity Charged lighting Kit
Trailtech Heavier FW
N-Style Paint 09 Graphics
Complete Engine Rebuild - Only 3 hours on it

Posted Image

Posted Image

That is one of the cleanest looking 2003s i've seen in a long time. Nice job on the build, looks relly good.

• Knives199

Posted August 27, 2009 - 02:12 AM

My 450 09 from the other side of the sea :ride:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• jeffboyd47m

Posted August 27, 2009 - 06:53 AM

Nice looking bike Knives! It looks like a beautiful place to live. How do you like your Ohlins damper and suspension?
JB

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Knives199

Posted August 27, 2009 - 11:08 PM

Nice looking bike Knives! It looks like a beautiful place to live. How do you like your Ohlins damper and suspension?
JB

Well for the damper,it is very use full in sand or when the track have many holes and ruts the only negative point is when you set the damper a little bit too hard its more difficult to turn tight.
For the suspension the rear shock is amazing ! :) all the power go down on the track .On this rear chock you got an additional screw for change all the setting so when the track is hard or soft you don't need to touch at your rebound or compression but its really hard at the beginning too find the right set ! The fork is also great but not has my past RG3 fork (i stop ride RG3 because its too expensive too export then in france v:bonk: )
I am really happy of this ohlins pack but next year i will need to buy all this pack again due too the new 2010 :ride:
If you have more question tell me i will try too answer you the best that i can my english is not good

• NortonMoto

Posted August 27, 2009 - 11:13 PM

Nice French Yz450!

• FinchFan194

Posted August 28, 2009 - 01:30 PM

Well for the damper,it is very use full in sand or when the track have many holes and ruts the only negative point is when you set the damper a little bit too hard its more difficult to turn tight.
For the suspension the rear shock is amazing ! :) all the power go down on the track .On this rear chock you got an additional screw for change all the setting so when the track is hard or soft you don't need to touch at your rebound or compression but its really hard at the beginning too find the right set ! The fork is also great but not has my past RG3 fork (i stop ride RG3 because its too expensive too export then in france v:bonk: )
I am really happy of this ohlins pack but next year i will need to buy all this pack again due too the new 2010 :ride:
If you have more question tell me i will try too answer you the best that i can my english is not good

Sweet bike Knives and your English isn't as bad as you think. Heck most people on these forums speak perfect English but can't spell at least you have an excuse:thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted August 28, 2009 - 03:01 PM

Heck most people on these forums speak perfect English ...

I think you're pushing the envelop a bit, aren't you?

• ca412686

Posted August 31, 2009 - 08:16 AM

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• Rider_727

Posted September 02, 2009 - 04:20 PM

Just Plane Jane 2008 Four Fiddey
Posted Image
Posted Image

• geshields

Posted September 02, 2009 - 04:58 PM

Nice bike. Love the number...727 is a great flying airplane...:ride:

• MuDPoUNdeR

Posted September 02, 2009 - 08:32 PM

ca412686 I like that last pic you got haha. Clean bike to!

and Rider_727

Is that your own track?!?! Looks fun!

• yz_for_me

Posted September 02, 2009 - 11:37 PM

My '03 before I sold it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• FinchFan194

Posted September 03, 2009 - 07:10 PM

I think you're pushing the envelop a bit, aren't you?

Huh???

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2012 by ThumperTalk

Yamaha YZ450F 2012
  • * * * * -
  • 11 reviews
  • Last review by Jason Heinrich
  • On June 15, 2016
Forums
Photo

2010-13 Issues? by Calhoun117

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  33 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.