ZZZZZZzzzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzzz

7 replies to this topic
  • Rokatt88

Posted January 21, 2003 - 07:56 AM

ZZZzzzzzZZzzz...snore.....Huh? Wha? somethin' happining here? Oh, I guess not...I'll go back to sleep...ZZZZzzzz.... :)

• BIGANDY

Posted January 21, 2003 - 08:26 AM

you so read my mind :) i keep thinking it is so sad that we have nothing to talk about compared to the crf450 site, they get two pages of same day replys. so i sit hear and rack my brains trying to think of something to post but i guess my brain is to small, come on people help my short bus brain out.

• Rokatt88

Posted January 21, 2003 - 10:24 AM

It's kind of a double edged sword. On one hand these bikes are so good that there is very little to whine about and then post to see if someone else has the same problem. But on the other hand....ZZZzzzzzzz...oops I dozed off again! Have you seen my Piggy Slippers? :)

• Danco

Posted January 21, 2003 - 12:03 PM

Hey lookey here a post! LOL Can I still play here even though I'm a pumpkin now? Hey Rokatt nice sig! That's a rip snortin pig now. Nice thing is I sold my pig to a friend. I can still go visit her once in a while and even take her for a spin. She's just not the same though since I stripped her down to her skivies! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BIGANDY

Posted January 21, 2003 - 12:35 PM

danco,
yes welcome back, at this point i think we will take any make of bike, except drz because one of those guys teased us on another thread and it hurt my feeling and now i hate all drz guys even the ones i ride with :) just kidding sorry it is getting real slow here.

• Rokatt88

Posted January 21, 2003 - 01:07 PM

Andy Grande, You know as slow as this forum is, and with having to check out the other forums just to catch some juice, I still can't bring myself to go to the DRZ forum! When that time comes I'll just stick my E-Series in my mouth and pull the throttle! :D

Danco, Yeah Buddy, good to see ya here! We need all the help we can get! I also want to say that I love my new goodies! It is a pleasure doing business with you. I've got an Uber Pig now! UhhhhnnnnT! :)

• attatoy

Posted January 21, 2003 - 02:40 PM

IF it makes you guys feel better i am switching from the dark side(I had a drz till sombody decided they wanted it more then i did).I found it to be a great reliably bike but i wanted more power....and i had a xr650l before and love the tourqe...can't wait to get my new bike. :)

• Rokatt88

Posted January 21, 2003 - 03:26 PM

So, in other words the guy that stole your DRZ didn't make a fast get away?! Sorry to hear about the Creten that stole your scoot. :D Welcome to the Bright Side! :)

Related Content

Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.