Attn Moderators

10 replies to this topic
  • Dan_from_HB

Posted July 01, 2002 - 01:44 PM

Group heading link for "KLX400" points to DRZ discussion group. May be others.
Dan

• YAMAKAZE

Posted July 01, 2002 - 03:18 PM

Oh My God.....There going to come out with a KLX400...We'll the failed miserably with the 300R mabe they'll get it right this time....

Bonzai :)

• SMD

Posted July 01, 2002 - 03:38 PM

I assume you are refering to the DRZ with green plastic?........just another over weight play bike. :)

• BFLee

Posted July 01, 2002 - 03:38 PM

The KLX400R is a Kawasaki version of the DRZ400. It is a product of the recent agreement between Kawasaki and Suzuki.

• SMD

Posted July 01, 2002 - 03:39 PM

not that there is anything wrong with that............ :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZ400Court

Posted July 01, 2002 - 04:00 PM

Originally posted by SMD:
I assume you are refering to the DRZ with green plastic?........just another over weight play bike. :)

Perfect, I'm an overweight play rider just waiting for a green bike.

• Dan_from_HB

Posted July 01, 2002 - 05:00 PM

WHAT? THE KLX400 IS REALLY A DRZ IN GREEN PLASTIC????

Never mind.

• yamaha.dude

Posted July 02, 2002 - 03:44 AM

Yep, it seems that way... I was not keeping up with the models from other makes, but apparently it is true... pop over to the DRZ forum - they are discussing it, and trying to find a name for the thing - Suzusaki was the best I could think of...

Later,

David

• Dan_Lorenze

Posted July 02, 2002 - 04:15 AM

Dan, Good observation!!! However, I do believe that the color "green" will be faster just because it's a more positive color. Oh, and I can't understand why it's only a 4 speed!! (Yes, im joking)

DL :)

• Dan_from_HB

Posted July 02, 2002 - 02:19 PM

Don't get me started. We had a similar discussion among several in my club about how to zero enduros. Seems the conclusion was to use orange bikes, not green, and to use the only pen with black ink at signup. It seems I recall there was also something about mantras, chants, voodoo, and incense as well.
Hey, guys won enduros on 4 speed bikes 25 years ago, why not now <grin>????
Dan

• techman

Posted July 09, 2002 - 04:19 PM

They should call it the "scrabble" (darn, if they could just add Q somehow for a higher score) - the KLDRXZ,

pronounced kludruxzid :)

God, will I love to rib the DRZ guys about this one!

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.