Hare Scrambles?

24 replies to this topic
  • Old_Novice

Posted July 02, 2002 - 12:51 PM

YZeezee, there used to be a group that I believe was called Rocky Mountain Trail Riders Assoc.(RMTRA) or something like that. They used to put on a race or two at PMI. I have never had a chance to attend one, though I have seen some of the course markers that did not get picked up the week following a race. The hardest part about this group, asuming they still exist, is finding out when their events are. I alwasy seemd to find out after the fact.

• YZeezee

Posted July 03, 2002 - 04:27 AM

Cool, thanks a lot guys!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YZeezee

Posted July 03, 2002 - 06:20 AM

Mike, do you know if they have info on the HS at the track? Like entry fee, course layout, dates, etc?

• Merfman

Posted July 03, 2002 - 07:20 AM

Originally posted by Old_Novice:
YZeezee, there used to be a group that I believe was called Rocky Mountain Trail Riders Assoc.(RMTRA) or something like that. They used to put on a race or two at PMI. I have never had a chance to attend one, though I have seen some of the course markers that did not get picked up the week following a race. The hardest part about this group, asuming they still exist, is finding out when their events are. I alwasy seemd to find out after the fact.

The RMTRA hasn't put on any events in about 5-6 years. They did a couple of RMEC events at PMI and to be blunt, they weren't up to par. Of course, they did have to work with PMI.. my least favorite area to ride. If anyone wants to contact that group, you can try calling Apex Sports in COS but as far as I know, they're DOA.

Merf

• mikeolichney

Posted July 03, 2002 - 07:34 AM

Originally posted by YZeezee:
Mike, do you know if they have info on the HS at the track? Like entry fee, course layout, dates, etc?

Go to their website (see my posting above and go home). Its the best way to get info.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.