Anybody buying anything from Sudco?

6 replies to this topic
  • hyperlite33

Posted November 19, 2008 - 11:32 AM

I am in need of the 3 orings for the fuel joint on my 2001 YZ426 and sudco has a minimun order of $25. Don't need anything else but those 3 $.56 pieces...so is anybody doing an order that I could add my order and pay for them for these?
If not, does anybody know another place to get these since Yamaha doesn't have a part number for them? :thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted November 19, 2008 - 11:55 AM

Try ordering 3 of 3TJ-14564-40-00. That's the fuel inlet O-ring for an '06.

• hyperlite33

Posted November 19, 2008 - 12:33 PM

Awesome Gray...your the man!

BTW - would you know if the shouldered screw that holds that fuel joint in the carb is just to hold it in there or does it actually pinch the joint to hold it tighter?
The reason I ask is cause the threads that hold the screw are stripped. Right now I put a dab of JB weld on the head of the screw to keep it from falling out.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted November 19, 2008 - 12:55 PM

The screw runs across the fuel bore near the edge so that it retains the fitting by passing through a "waist" groove. This holds the fitting in while letting it pivot. There's no requirement that it clamp anything, and as long as it will stay put, it should be fine.

• hyperlite33

Posted November 19, 2008 - 01:05 PM

Cool thanks very much Gray! :thumbsup:

• GCannon

Posted November 20, 2008 - 11:29 AM

I bought the FCR rebuild kit all the rubber seals for the carb from the Honda dealer it was like $20 and now I have all the rubber gaskets for those midnight repairs I find myself involved in so often.

• olschl

Posted March 12, 2009 - 07:45 PM

I have a 2001 YZ426 and am looking for a carb rebuild kit. Are you saying I can get one from Honda? What exactly do I need to ask for? Any help appreciated.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.