15-44 for dual sporting?

21 replies to this topic
  • stev0

Posted November 28, 2008 - 01:04 AM

ive done about just under 4000km with my bike. Just been changing the oil every now and then 500-700km and the bike purrs fine.

Ive done all the free mods including the wirecut and all i need now is a nice and loud end can..

I do alot of 400km rides and the bike copes well. She does 89mph on the gps with the 15-50 gearing and cruises comfortably at 55-65mph.

I dont think there is a better bike out there for me.. well for what i use this one for anyways..

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bluebreadtruck

Posted November 28, 2008 - 03:19 PM

my bike has had MANY miles on the road, as its been a dual sport most of its life...no issues...Actually I think that riding on the road is easier on the transmission.....no shock loads/unloads and less throttle easier.

Anyone know if my 2000 has the spring style clutch basket?

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.