Only one WR450!!??

2 replies to this topic
  • notchdan

Posted January 20, 2003 - 07:16 PM

My dealer, or a dealer that I have used says they will only be getting ONE WR450 for 2003! They told me that they have 2(two) 2002 WR426's that they would sell for $5199. Prolly get them cheaper just so they got rid of them. I have been lookin forward to a 450 w/ e button, sounds like it would be a great bike. How much of a difference could these two bikes have? How hard to start the 426's? I want a thumper, and I want one that starts somewhat easily. I would appreciate any of your thoughts. Thanks, Dan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sabooo

Posted January 21, 2003 - 12:33 AM

Find another dealer. This one seems more interested in selling you something you dont want just so he is rid of it.
While there is nothing wrong with the 426, if your heart is set on a WR450, buying anything else will just make you want it that much more. :)

If this dealer is only getting one wr450 all year (which i sort of doubt) its because he only ordered one. If you do decide to get the wr426, I'd aim for a number around 4800. :D

Cheers,
Sabooo

• Butta

Posted January 21, 2003 - 01:09 PM

Not to mention the fact that if he is only getting 1 450, why is he in such a hurry to "get rid" of the 426's? Anyone throughout the rest of the year that wants an enduro will have no other option than the 426's...except that ONE person who gets the 450.......yep, I think he's scamming you. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.