How was the Wayne/OH trip?

8 replies to this topic
  • Sean_McCutcheon

Posted July 01, 2002 - 04:52 AM

Hey guys! How was your trip at Wayne? I see only three guys went. I also saw that Mike Carpenter stayed up a little late the night before and ended up cutting his day short. I wish I could have been there. Lets do this again before the end of the summer.

Talk to you later,

• Mark_Cantrell

Posted July 01, 2002 - 05:31 AM

For there to be a "let's", you're going to have to show up. Goes for the rest of you out there too. It was a really good day.

• evl2evil

Posted July 01, 2002 - 05:32 AM

Hey Sean sory you missed it it was fun despite the small group.We didn't get started til almost 10:00am but after mcarp left Mark and i rode til about 4:30pm.I'm thinking of coming up again this weekend don't know for sure yet.I'll know more by mid week.Let me know if your're interested.

• evl2evil

Posted July 01, 2002 - 05:35 AM

Mark are you ready to go again? Possibly Sunday?Let me know.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RLucky82

Posted July 01, 2002 - 06:11 AM

Sorry I was helping my buddy break in his brand new YZ250F (click for photos) But now that thats is taken care of... keep us posted on the next trip because I wanna be there! :) :D

• mcarp

Posted July 01, 2002 - 06:37 AM

Hey Sean,

Wish you could have made it, man. Hopefully that finger will heal up.

Yeah, I backed out after mile 39 or so. Too much beer the night before and not enough water in the morning. Turns out I didn't get back to the truck until 4 anyway (see other post). The heat had definitely taken it's toll on me.

Mark/Mark (evil)-It was indeed nice to ride with you guys. I definitely want to hook up again in a few weeks and do another tour of duty. I'll try to organize another ride at the end of the month. :)

• Sean_McCutcheon

Posted July 01, 2002 - 06:56 AM

evl2evil, keep me posted because I am interested in going this weekend. I get my stitches out Friday and should be able to go this weekend.

• evl2evil

Posted July 01, 2002 - 10:59 AM

Sean, talked to one of my riding buds earlier and we might try to come up next Sunday.I'll know for sure later in the week. I'll keep you posted

• evl2evil

Posted July 01, 2002 - 11:00 AM

[ July 01, 2002: Message edited by: evl2evil ]

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.