Kill Switch Compatability

2 replies to this topic
  • polybash

Posted November 16, 2008 - 02:55 PM

In a fall I took earlier this week, the kill switch got torn off rendering it useless. I got a new one, but did not look at the package until I got home. The new switch is for a YZ '03+ , and I have an '02 426. My question is, is the switch I have compatible, or should I reorder one for the right year? Thank you for your input.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • qwik12beat

Posted November 16, 2008 - 02:59 PM

I would think that it would work fine. They are all pretty much the same.They just look different.

• polybash

Posted November 16, 2008 - 04:41 PM

Ok, thank you for input. The connection looks similar, but the button looks bigger. As long as that is the only difference, it will be going on tomorrow.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.