Best Tire to Buy???

26 replies to this topic
  • FLeX484

Posted November 21, 2008 - 03:18 PM

Been there. Not as good as a D755 front/D952 Rear, IMO.

Same combo i run, just changed my rear 952 that i've had on since march. I tried the maxxis it rear and si front....hated them, back tire cracked and knobbies started falling off. Front was just scarry in mud and sand, average on intermediate stuff

• hall1012

Posted November 22, 2008 - 08:06 PM

Thanks for all the info. I went and bought the M-12 so we'll see how it works. But I really hope we get some rain here in the Bay Area (Hollister). I'm not going to put the M-12 on until we get some rain to soften up the terrain...I'll keep running my worn out 756 until then.

Please, please rain!!! :bonk:

• local1110

Posted November 25, 2008 - 09:53 PM

Im thinking of running either the m12 or s12 on the rear. which one does everybody like better?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Wiz636

Posted November 26, 2008 - 10:16 AM

A very good rear tire option is the Sakura Dirt Shark. Good traction on all types of terrain, wears well, and is inexpensive...typically under $45.00

Posted Image

Many, many people up here in WA are running them since we have such a wide variety of terrain to deal with.

• 2smokeforlife

Posted November 26, 2008 - 10:17 AM

starcross mh3 or ms3 no question

• yzridda91

Posted November 26, 2008 - 11:06 AM

starcross mh3 or ms3 no question

Yes i second that, best tires i'v ever had. They hookup great and they last!

• Robspring81

Posted November 27, 2008 - 06:11 PM

Maxxis IT...they wear well and seem to be pretty flat resistant

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.