06 YZ450 STOLEN last night...

15 replies to this topic
  • yamaha542

Posted November 16, 2008 - 12:33 PM

My yz 450 was stolen last night, keep your eyes out for cheep parts or bikes in washington please:foul: some POS has my decked YZ:banghead: Its the sadist day of my life so far.

• gtxkid

Posted November 16, 2008 - 01:52 PM

Watch Craigs list, i know the sherrif department found stuff on there.
Put a reward out in the parts department at local shops.
there probly close by.
there going to want to ride it somewhere in your area.
they will probly do something stupid like spray paint over it to camo it

• gtxkid

Posted November 16, 2008 - 01:54 PM

The only good thing is your ready for a new 2010 and when you see them you will want one.

• kain522

Posted November 16, 2008 - 01:58 PM

Hope you find it soon. Good luck.

• Drfletcherdc

Posted November 16, 2008 - 02:15 PM

You need to get insurance on your bike. Many times you can get med pay so if you take a trip to the ER, some of the bill is covered.

• Quack

Posted November 16, 2008 - 03:03 PM

Good luck in finding it. I had my 04 stolen earlier this year. Lucky for me the kids that took it were none too smart. I got mine back, minus a graphics kit.

• Family Man

Posted November 16, 2008 - 09:35 PM

go to the dmv and report the bike stolen. That way if the scumbag tries to sell it you might have a chance at getting them and go to the Highway patrol and reprt it to them.

• cowboyona426

Posted November 17, 2008 - 09:54 AM

Where in WA? I'm in the Spokane area, I'll keep my eyes open. Email me at cowboyona426@hotmail.com with pics, more info, VIN if you don't mind.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha542

Posted November 17, 2008 - 01:17 PM

You need to get insurance on your bike. Many times you can get med pay so if you take a trip to the ER, some of the bill is covered.

hahaha, get insurance on WHAT bike.........il put up some pics as soon as i can, even though they have allready striped it by now im sure.:moon: :thumbsup:

• TJ 755

Posted November 17, 2008 - 01:23 PM

where in WA.

• livinloud

Posted November 17, 2008 - 02:11 PM

i forget what its called but i got something laser etched into my forks under the suspension companies graphics that way if anyone steals it i can find the bike.......they scan the forks and it will tell me if its my bike

• hillclimbguy

Posted November 17, 2008 - 11:10 PM

I wish you good luck on getting your bike back. If anything hope you find out who they are so you can knock the krap out of them before the police get to them.

• yamaha542

Posted November 18, 2008 - 02:33 PM

I wish you good luck on getting your bike back. If anything hope you find out who they are so you can knock the krap out of them before the police get to them.

Ya! im almost sure that i will never see my beloved 06 again, but if i ever find the POS that took it, it will be smack down time:bonk: :thumbsup: :moon: Im lookin at pickin up a new 08 today......the vin number for my 06 is; jaycj10c66a000545
a link to some pics are
http://viewmorepics....albumId=1146335

• grayracer513

Posted November 18, 2008 - 03:36 PM

Some thieves are quite willing to admit their transgressions. My son and I encountered a young fellow removing the radio from my neighbor's car in the early hours one morning. He was so eager to surrender to me that he broke his nose, two teeth, his jaw and a couple of ribs when he tripped getting out of the car in such a hurry.

Damnedest thing I ever saw. :thumbsup:

• Pukeballs

Posted November 18, 2008 - 06:12 PM

Some thieves are quite willing to admit their transgressions. My son and I encountered a young fellow removing the radio from my neighbor's car in the early hours one morning. He was so eager to surrender to me that he broke his nose, two teeth, his jaw and a couple of ribs when he tripped getting out of the car in such a hurry.

Damnedest thing I ever saw. :moon:

Any houses for sale in your neighborhood? Id love to live in a place where neighbors watch out for each other and their property. :thumbsup:

• hillclimbguy

Posted November 18, 2008 - 09:29 PM

I got a story something like that. My neighbors house was broke into. While the guy was still in there, my neighbors wife came home. The guy jumped out the window and over the fence into my yard, where my three labs were waiting for him. After the dogs cornered him and then attacking him, tearing his pants in the process he lost every thing he tried to steel. What a pisser, he did get away but with no property and by the seat of his pants.

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.