Bar riser's or triple clamp Hmmmmm

3 replies to this topic
  • gtxkid

Posted November 15, 2008 - 09:56 PM

What to go with.:ride:
I am a 6 foot tall perso in the B class.
has been sugested to me by two suspention guys to bring my bars up.:moon:
I bought a set of pro taper called Windom RM mid's.:thumbsup:
What should i do.:moon:

• KJ790

Posted November 15, 2008 - 10:27 PM

I have put washers under the bar mounts before. It is amazing how lifting them up that tiny bit makes a big difference in feel.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted November 15, 2008 - 10:40 PM

Bolt them on and run them just as they are. They are considerably higher than stock as is, and the bend also moves your hand position forward about an inch when mounted in the zero position. You will notice it immediately, and it may take a while to adjust to them, but after you do, you will find they make a huge difference.

Try them. :thumbsup: :moon:

• gtxkid

Posted November 16, 2008 - 07:47 AM

Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou

You know i forgot that when i went to the TGT subtank bars that they were there YZ bend.:moon:

I have had Windom and Henry bars and just wasn't thinking.:thumbsup:

Thankyou:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.