WR 450 CAM for a WR 426

3 replies to this topic
  • hoppalong426

Posted January 19, 2003 - 06:15 PM

Is it true that the Cam eliminates decompression lever mounted on bars??? And if so! Who might have the best prices available..

• ddialogue

Posted January 19, 2003 - 06:22 PM

Read all about it in the YZ450 forum:

YZ450 cam mod

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • blue_beast_wins

Posted January 19, 2003 - 06:54 PM

I will be happy to answer any of your questions reguarding the mod, i've done about 400 harsh bush ks with mine.

Oh yeah, lever is gone :D :)

• yamaha.dude

Posted January 19, 2003 - 10:01 PM

Yep. like the Blue Beast says, ask your questions... We can bring the discussion over to this side from the YZ side, now the 450's are starting to get into people's garages... Don't know about the timing differences in the Wr cam to YZ cam, or when the decomp cuts in... but the mechanics of the swap will be the same...

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.