WR 426 road legal

1 reply to this topic
  • soco3594

Posted November 13, 2008 - 02:21 PM

Hi guys. Im getting my WR 426 ready for rego and I was just wondering what was required in terms of indicators to pass rego. Do you need a set front and back or can you have a front set only which shine in both directions? Also the pipe I have on the bike will make it hard to mount a regular set to the rear end so does anyone know if it is legal to have flush mount lights mounted to the side of the fender?

ps Im in australia, not sure if the requirements vary in different countries

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • taycam

Posted November 14, 2008 - 06:19 PM

well in Belgium four wheelers are road legal! so requirements are different from country to country.....check with your local department of transportation before you do anything

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.