Dr D exhaust application?

5 replies to this topic
  • rich1167

Posted November 12, 2008 - 04:33 PM

I have an 05 wr450f. Chaparral has the full system for $419. Its the best price I have found. But the application is for a yz450f 03 to 05. Any won know if it will fit my bike. Heres a link to the item:
http://www.chaparral...t=false&GiftID=

• MaxPower

Posted November 12, 2008 - 05:22 PM

[COLOR="Green"]yes it will fit
I had one on my bike
It worked very well and sounded great
You could probably get away with just the slip on if they still sell one for that bike[/COLOR]

• rich1167

Posted November 12, 2008 - 05:40 PM

That was my next question, Is the header worth the extra $$. I found the slip on for $336 shipped with the quiet insert. If any won knows of a better deal please feel free to chime in.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 123BigcoopDawg576

Posted November 13, 2008 - 09:03 AM

Contact Matt at www.qualitysmart.com

you dont need the header as your 05 already comes with a yz header. a slip on will do wonders for you...

• rich1167

Posted November 13, 2008 - 06:31 PM

Qualitysmart are they guys I found with the $336 price. I will most likly get it from them. Man what great customer service. I think I will use the $$ I would have spent on the header for a YZ exhaust cam. :thumbsup:

• MaxPower

Posted November 13, 2008 - 06:47 PM

[COLOR="Green"]do the cam mod
It makes the motor run real nice like it was built to run
[/COLOR]

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.