fork and shock settings

3 replies to this topic
  • alfie

Posted November 12, 2008 - 04:10 PM

does anyone have the stock suspesion settings for 04 wr 450. i need a base setting to start from, so any help would be gratefull. Has ive nearly completed a full bike rebuild, ill post up pics after the weekend.

• face_plant

Posted November 13, 2008 - 03:00 PM

12/12 for front is in the middle
rear i dont know but screw them all in and count clicks out then split the difference. that is how it came factory

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamaLink

Posted November 13, 2008 - 03:54 PM

My WR's always come set in the middle front and rear, rebound and compression. Sag is always set for some 110 pound factory worker it seems. :thumbsup:

• alfie

Posted November 14, 2008 - 02:21 PM

thanks guys i supose ive got to start some. whats better than starting the middle lol.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.