Today only: YZ450 makes Photo Of The Day

10 replies to this topic
  • MXKyle

Posted November 12, 2008 - 09:43 AM

Don't ask my how (probably random :thumbsup: ) but a picture of me on my 450 made Photo Of The Day on Webshots. Webshots had been around a long time and is probably the biggest photo sharing sites out there.

http://sports.webshots.com/

I imagine with all the stick and ball sport photos I'll never see another dirt bike shot picked as POTD. Glad it was mine.

--KT--

• felix 222

Posted November 12, 2008 - 02:16 PM

beautiful blue

• cowboyona426

Posted November 12, 2008 - 03:51 PM

Nice!

• drumurr

Posted November 12, 2008 - 04:14 PM

good job! motocross rules

• tdamore

Posted November 12, 2008 - 04:41 PM

I am going to play the devils advocate here and say how do we know that is really you? :thumbsup: I think we need a pic of you standing next to the same bike holding a sign that says "MXKyle loves TT". :moon:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • MuDPoUNdeR

Posted November 12, 2008 - 11:34 PM

looks like your hanging yourself in the pic ... You have some kind of string coming from your neck ... other than that nice pic! :thumbsup:

• grayracer513

Posted November 13, 2008 - 05:55 AM

Um, that's a power line running across the track.

• MXKyle

Posted November 13, 2008 - 06:05 AM

I am going to play the devils advocate here and say how do we know that is really you? :thumbsup: :moon:

Umm... from my name on my front number plate? :moon:

Posted Image

• 801pe

Posted November 13, 2008 - 03:44 PM

that sand looks good

• hillclimbguy

Posted November 13, 2008 - 05:25 PM

The girls in the bikinis were great. Never looked for your picture!

• trailsweep

Posted November 13, 2008 - 09:37 PM

Umm... from my name on my front number plate? :thumbsup:

Posted Image

Dude...nice form...keep up the style:thumbsup:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.