Did a header and bent my header!!!

1 reply to this topic
  • Tree_Crippler

Posted June 28, 2002 - 08:13 PM

First off, never let your friends at a wedding talk you into riding the next morning. I still have a stock head pipe hooked on my W/B e-series which was slightly bent after finding a hidden stump in tall grass. It doesn't leak and now I can change the oil filter without moving the pipe. Will this be OK? Also, my back brake lever was sheared off and I found out that fancy bolt cost $13.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted June 29, 2002 - 04:11 PM

If it's not leaking, you'll be fine. If you have a sharp ding it may rob some power but, a slight "adjustment" to the radius won't affect the header.

Bill

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.